<Re-GENerate Your Life>
THE FUTURE IS HERE!
Re-GEN SoftWave Therapy @ La Barbera Family Chiropractic, LLC
What is SoftWave? An FDA Cleared, non-invasive, and drug-free treatment for chronic pain, inflammation, and all joint issues.
This is True Regenerative Cellular Healing ... not just a "treatment". Pain is relieved by working on the underlying problem.
This is the most versatile medical device on the planet. It is used not only by Chiropractors, but also by Orthopedic
Surgeons, Urologists, Neurologists, Plastic Surgeons, Cardiologists, Podiatrists and Physical Therapists as well as in Medical
Centers and by Professional Sports Teams.
Softwave TRT Orthogold 100
This technology is revolutionizing the healthcare industry. Imagine a machine that helps the body to heal damaged tissue, increases blood supply and decreases inflammation WITHOUT any anesthesia, surgery or hospitalization!! This therapy does all this and more for a fraction of the cost of just ONE medical stem cell treatment. Locally, orthopedists are charging a minimum of $4000 for 1 Stem Cell procedure. You can spend up to $50,000 or more for multiple treatments in places like Panama City, Panama. For a drastically less investment in your health, you can have several sessions without having to travel or risk the side effects of anesthesia and surgery. Best of all, it only takes a few minutes to get these amazing results. Visit the company website at www.SoftwaveTRT.com for more information.
SoftWave Therapy is a noninvasive therapeutic device (It is also known as "The Stem Cell Machine") that uses a patented breakthrough method of shock-wave generation. It brings unprecedented advantages to sports and regenerative medicine (old injuries). It rapidly relieves chronic pain and greatly accelerates recoveries with sustaining results. This is not an incremental change; it is TRANSFORMATIONAL and very unique!
The TRT OrthoGold 100 SoftWave is the only Unfocused Extracorpeal Shockwave Therapy (ESWT) technology available in North America, and is scientifically validated to accomplish the following:
-Immediately shut down the inflammatory process at the treatment site. Results are typically an immediate and sustained relief of chronic pain and releases muscular adhesions / tightness. Improvement of range of motion is a common result after the very first treatment.
-Sustained Improvement of Blood Flow. This has been linked to a release of various immune factors and increased ATP that leads to angio/vasculogenesis (growth of new blood vessels) at the treatment site. SoftWave is scientifically validated to recruit and activate endogenous stem cell production, allowing the body to truly start healing from within. Stem Cells are the key to tissue regeneration and repair.
-Additionally, not only is this SoftWave machine used for treatment, it also has a diagnostic feedback in which the "origin of pain" can be precisely identified, serving as an invaluable tool for proper treatment. This feedback mechanism allows us to know exactly where the problem is.
- 100% atraumatic to tissues and cells (safe - no damage or trauma created). No bruising after treatment like radial impulse treatments.
- Near-immediate pain relief in some conditions.
- Can break up fibrous adhesions and micro calcifications in joints and tendons. Penetrates up to 12 cm deep (4.7 inches).
- A wave delivery zone thousands of times larger than focused or planar designs (kidney stones and plantar fasciitis)
- Demonstrably more efficient and effective. Up to 91% helpful for musculo-skeletal conditions.
- Real-time biofeedback provides precision guidance of application to problem origin areas. No need for imaging or trigger point references.
- The only Unfocused Electrohydraulic ESWT available in North America, and it has FDA 510(k) clearance.
- A fraction of the cost of medical stem cell therapy (1 orthopedic stem cell treatment is about $5000 and is very invasive involving blood removal and injections as well as anesthesia). SoftWave treatments are spread out over 6 to 8 visits for most patients and is an affordable treatment option.
- Utilized by top medical institutions including: The Cleveland Clinic, Mayo Clinic, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, University of California San Francisco, Baylor Medical Center, Northwestern University Hospital, Shepherd Center)
- Used by the following sports team and many more: Pittsburgh Steelers, Los Angeles Lakers, New York Knicks, Brooklyn Nets, Cleveland Indians, Chicago Cubs, NY Giants, Cleveland Guardians, Team USA
- Has many other uses for conditions outside of the Chiropractic / Orthopedic realm (urology, brain injuries, cardiac issues, wound healing, plastic surgeons).
What has it been shown to help?
- Disc herniations and back pain
- Neck pain
- Knee pain – Meniscus tears, ACL, arthritis
- Foot pain/Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles tears/strains
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Decreased Joint Range of Motion
- Foot Drop
- Shoulder pain – Rotator cuff, labrum issues, tendonitis, adhesive capsulitis
- Hip pain – bursitis, labrum issues, inflammation
- Jaw pain/TMJ dysfunction
- Bell's Palsy
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Wrist/hand pain – Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow pain – Tennis & Golfer's elbow
- Muscle sprains/strains
- So much more…
Schedule a Discovery Session today to see if this technology can help your chronic pain or
recent injury that is taking too long to heal. Most patients will see some relief after this first visit.
Click This Link for RESEARCH being done with the Orthogold 100
Click This Link for FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS about SoftWave Therapy
In Office Case
60 year old male. Left Sacro-Iliac pain into the buttock and down the left leg for 7 months.
MRI done on December 9, 2022. See the large disc herniation and fragment at the posterior (back side) of L4
extending into the spinal canal compressing the descending nerves. It is affecting the left nerve root
(cannot be seen on this view).
SoftWave treatment done the next day after the MRI. All pain was gone immediately and never returned.
MRI done on January 6, 2023. Notice the drastic reduction in the size of the disc. Per the radiologist, the herniation
was smaller and no longer affecting the exiting nerve root. The difference in color is due to the contrast dye that was
used. Total # of SoftWave treatments at this point was only 5. I suspect the fragmented disc was reduced with the first
visit. NO SURGERY -- NO ANESTHESIA -- NO DOWN TIME -- NO SIDE EFFECTS -- NO INVASIVE PROCEDURES
JUST RELIEF AND RESULTS BY CORRECTING THE UNDERLYING PROBLEM!!! As of early March, still no pain and
doing normal activities.
In Office Case
74 year old male. Severe neuropathy (nerve damage) in the lower extremities. Numb from the knees down. Color of legs and feet
were ash gray and white. No sensation to sharp stimulus. Could feel dull pressure. After his first treatment to his lower back, legs and feet,
the color returned immediately (healthy pink). After his second visit, he could feel the pedals on his stationary bike. After his fourth visit, he
could feel pain again. He stated he put on an old pair of sneakers that were in bad shape and had to throw them away because they hurt his
First Visit - I decided to take a photo after I put on the gel. You Immediately after the treatment. Feet are nice and pink.
can see the discoloration. The photo does not show all the detail.
This was his fifth visit BEFORE I treated him. Feet are nice and pink indicating great
circulation. At this point he could feel sharp sensations and pain again.
Explanation of the chemical reactions in the body that take place when you receive a SoftWave treatment.
Check out this video from the TV show “The Doctors” as they discuss this SoftWave Tissue Regeneration Technology!
This video by a plastic surgeon demonstrates the regenerating power of the SoftWave TRT in healing open wounds and gangrene
of the foot. Please do not view if you are easily physically upset (grossed out) by graphic photos of damaged human tissue.
Company Website: www.SoftWaveTRT.com
As Featured On And Used By: